2007年4月12日木曜日

Memories of Australia

I went to Australia in this spring vacation.
I stayed there 1 month and I had a very good time.
I will show you some pictures which my favorite♡
My host family
They were very kind to me and taught me many things about Aus.
I was very glad to stay with them.
In Great Ocean Road
There is very beautiful isn't it ?I could see bottom of the sea.
Here is model of the movie, 「紅の豚」
Best Friends
They are Colonbians and I spent a lot of time with them.
We taught mother language each other.
I am keeping touch with them now.

Classmates
They are my classmates.
Korean and Chinese.
We were same age and we talked many things !!
We promised that meet again !!
These memories are trasure for me.
I never forget this experience and
I wanna go to Aus again !!!!













0 件のコメント: