2007年7月3日火曜日

University essay



UNIVERSITY

I am a student at Kumamoto Gakuen University. I go to there about a year and half, so I got many good friends there. Today I will introduce about them.




Flecan members
We have known each other at Fleshman camp. And we spending almost time in the Uni. They are very talkative and cheerful. We always having a lunch and taking classes together. We have parties if someone have a birthday. We will be good friends of the Uni !!!



Sampo club members
This April, I joined this club. I worried that whether I can adapt to the club or not. But they were very friendly and active. If they have some events, almost members will join. I want to make wonderful memories with them.



Japanese teacher course member
I am taking Japanese teacher course now. She is one of my classmate, Misato. We are same age, and she invited me this course, so I obliged for her. In the class, she is sleeping sometimes, but she is good at about Kanzi. This October, we will have licence exam. I want to pass with her.

0 件のコメント: