2007年11月21日水曜日

Essay about Kumamoto

Today I'm going to talk about Kumamoto which I visited in last summer vacation. I will tell you about Myoukengaura in Amamkusa, Tujunkyou in Yabe and Aso.

Myoukengaura
I went to Myoukengaura to dive in the sea. I have never go there and It takes about 2 and half hours by car. The population of Amakusa is about 97400. Do you know where is Myoukengaura ?
There is west of Kumamoto. When you dive, you can see many fish. I saw the fish which kinds of the movie, “The finding NEMO” It made me so excited. If you want to dive, I recommend to go to Myoukengaura.

Tujunkyou
I wen to Tujunkyou with my friend and our host students. We arrived at 5 minutes before that starts waterfall. It was nice view, but little bit scary. This waterfall can see at 12pm everyday and getting out about 20 minutes. Of course it is free !! Our host students looked really happy to see it. If you lucky, you may see the rainbow beyond the bridge!!

Aso
I and my high school friends wen to Aso to feel coolness. There was cool and water was clear and cold. We went to there by a rent car so we could visit many places in Aso. For example, Yusui tunnel. We could see strange move of water and feel coolness. Many people were there, so I thought that everyone think same thing. Then we went to ice cream shop where famous for soft cream. It was delicious !! It is called, “Yamada farm

In this vacation, I found that Kumamoto has many good places to visit. If you visit Kumamoto, please try to visit these places which I introduced today. You must be enjoy your holiday !!!

0 件のコメント: